Friday, October 8, 2010

October 8th

Day 8.

I was late with yesterday's post because I was at my parent's house after Brian and I ate dinner to visit with my parents, sister and Johnathan.  I had to play Wii with Johnathan because he got a new game.  It is a racing game with the Cars characters.  There are other games in it too like tractor tipping.  Which by the was very hard. 

I am looking forward to this weekend not because we have anything special planned, it's a long weekend so I have Monday off.  I love the extra day off.  Maybe if Brian doesn't have anything else planned I can do some scrapping.  I know most or all of you have kids so your days off probably aren't very low key with kids activities and such, but what is one of your favorite things to do on an extra day off?  For me I love to read, scrapbook or maybe even go visit family. 



No comments: