Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year

It's time for an update. I had such a good Christmas this year. Spending time with family and all the yummy food was a plus too. I got two really awesome gifts, Brian gave me a gift card to the Coach store and I got myself a great purse and a matching wallet to go with it. To top that off I got a gift certificate for a day at the spa. It's called Doloce and it just opened in Peoria. I can't wait to put that baby to use. My Mom got a set of the Rachel Ray knives which by coincidence is exactly what I bought for her. We had a good laugh about that on Christmas day.

Tomorrow is New Years eve and will be getting the house in order for our yearly bash. That will be lots of fun. I will definately take lots of pictures and put some on here for everyone to see. I hope that you all have a very safe and fun New year.

Oh couple of more things to share, you should really peek over at this website
secretscrapper.com because starting in January they are having a scrap-a-thon to get our new year scrap mojo going. I was excited and honored that my friend Liz who is on the DT there asked me to host a few challenges. I said yes and I have four that I am hosting and if you play I am giving a RAK at the end of the month (for my challenges). That's right you have the ENTIRE month of January to finish all the fun challenges that the DT and some of the MB members are dishing out for us to play.

I haven't heard from my previous attempt at Scrapping the Music but I did try for another DT team at this really cute website.
ittybittyscrapshack.com
We will see what happens. I am kind of in shock that I finally got the courage to try for a DT. I will let you all know what happens.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Tricia... just keep trying all of our work is unique.. and that's what's it 's all about all the styles we share a lot of thing pop when we share our work..Thanks for helping out yoru challenges are great and can't wait to do them.
Happy 2008