Sunday, December 9, 2007

What I've Been Up to

Well can you believe it I actually got a layout done and I am really excited about it. I haven't scrapped in so long it felt really good to get one done. Here it is



I also did a card last month for a friends wedding and thought I'd share it with you too.



I know that I'm not going meet my goal of 100 LO's/cards before the end of the year but I am hoping to a few more done before the new year to add to my LO's for year. I am very behind on challenges on my favorite scrappy sites so I have some inspiration to get me going. Like Liz said there's always next year to reach my scrappy goal!

I have also been contemplating trying for a design team, I'm still not sure I'm going to try but I have a few more days that I think about it. I'm not afraid of the rejection that may happen but I worry more about my ability than anything else. Anyhow, I will let you know what I decide.

I can't believe that on the 13th, my nephew Johnathan is going to be 1 year old. It's so amazing to see how much he has changed in this time. I wish I could have gone to Colorado with my Mom to be with him on his first birthday. I did send him his gift with my Mom. They are going to take pictures for us so I guess I'll have to settle for sharing his birthday with him that way. I just felt so bad for my Dad who couldn't get the time off of work to go visit his grandson. The good news is that my sister and the baby will be down in January for my Nana's 90th birthday.

I can't believe that Christmas is getting so close and it's finally feeling like winter here in Arizona. That just helps put me in more of the Christmas spirit when the weather is colder and not like 80 degrees in December. Although I am almost done shopping I haven't finished all of it. I was supposed to do it yesterday but didn't feel like leaving the house, the dogs and I were all cuddled up on the couch for most of the day and that was heaven for me because it was quiet and I wasn't in front of a computer working, just relaxing watching TV.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Tricia it's so so true... There is 2008 set a goal and divide it by the months.. easier said than done.. some months you do more than others.. Dt will help you meet the goals.. Dt.. Art is art your art we all create differently it was very hard for me to post some of my layouts cause I look at other amazing scrappers and think it doesn't measure up but yes it does they all measure up... We all have different style and pizzaz in our ways.. You have some amazing layouts.. Good luck on your try out I think you'll enjoy the experience..you just never know till you try .. The season is soon to be here.. 90 what a celebration.. for you nana.. and shoot I can remember when you went to see your nephew how time flies .. If the thought was there for DT your ready... Give it a whirl girl.. Your mojo will fall into place.!!!!.