Friday, August 20, 2010

I am back!

It has been quite some time since I posted anything on my blog and as you can see it is a work in progress right so bear with me as I make my changes over the next few weeks.


A brief update on what's been going on in my little world...


I took some time off from anything scrap related. Then a couple of my friends got interested in it and that got me started again. I have been enjoying creating cards and LO's with my girlfriends. It made me remember why I started this wonderful hobby in the first place. I will share a few of my most recent creations shortly.


During my blogging/scrapping break we have had two weddings and a new addition to our family. I have a new brother-in-law, sister-in-law and a nephew. He is just a little crack up. I am still trying to teach him how to say my name, that's a work in progress.

My sister and her little boy are here in our lovely state for an extended stay while her better half is renovating their new home. It has been really nice having her so close again.

In a nutshell that is what has been going on, so stay tuned for a post with my recent creations!




No comments: