Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm A Bad Bad Blogger

So I promised to draw a name and I totally forgot about until my lovely friend and fellow DT member reminded me that I hadn't updated my blog. While life has been a little busy lately and I just haven't had the time I need to do all the online things I want. I want to apologize for all of you who left comments. I will get the drawing in a moment. I need to put everyone's name in a hat and have Brian draw a name so bear with me.


So the winner is.....

Robin!!!!!!


I really want to thank all of you for taking time to come visit my blog and leaving me some blog love. I do appreciate it.

So I will update my blog again this weekend because I have some LO's I'd like to share with everyone.

2 comments:

Robin Wade said...

Yeah! You updated... AND picked my name! :D Thank You! :) I can't wait to see what you upload this weekend!! :)

Deb said...

Congrats to Robin!!! Waiting patiently to see your LO's